- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856, May 13 Grain trade.
- 1857, Oct 2 Owned Smith, Mott & Co..
- 1857, Dec 1 Ashore all winter, Sleeping Bear Bay, Lake Michigan.
- 1858, May Gotten off, returned to service.
- 1858, Oct Collided with schooner MATT ROOT, Straits of Mackinac on way to Buffalo from Milwaukee Loaded with wheat; dismasted.
- 1859, Aug 30 Fitted out, Buffalo headed for Boston for Atlantic service.
- 1859, Sep 30 Enrolled New York City.
- 1860 Returned to Lakes.
- 1860, Nov 7 Bound for Buffalo, 15,000 bushels of corn; collided in dark with schooner RACINE off Presque Isle Light, Lake Huron; RACINE made shallows of False Presque, later salvaged.
- 2003 located.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:50:47