- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874 Listed as barge; 2 short masts.
- 1875 Listed as barge; 3 short masts.
- 1876 Owned Rice et al, E. China, MI; listed as schooner.
- 1882 Repaired; timbers aft, centerboard box.
- 1884 Listed as barge.
- 1886 Owned Scott Bros., Marine City, MI.
- 1895 Owned M. Siken, Marine City; towed by various vessels over years.
- 1903, Jul Sunk, St. Clair River, collided with steamer R. E. BUNSEN.
- 1909 In tow of steamer Huron City, holed by ice, sank.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:48:14