- Sail Number Masts
- 2 or 3
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- For lumber trade.
- 1889, Jun 19 Launched.
- 1890, Aug 22 In tow of steam barge F.R. BUELL when it stranded near Whiskey Island Reef 7 mi. w.n.w. of Beaver Island Station.
- 1899, Sep 7 In tow of tug BUFFALO; sank the steamer PEERLESS.
- 1905, May 7 ARCTIC in distress with A.STEWART in tow.
- 1916 Owned Hamilton Transportation Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1918 Owned White, Gratwick & Mitchell Co., WV; G.A. Mitchell, President, Buffalo, NY.
- 1925 Owned Jones Navigation Co., Inc., NY; H. Morton Jones, General Manager, Tonawanda, NY.
- 1929 Owned Wolverine Steam Ship Co., Escanaba, MI; J.H. Gallagher, President, Boyne City, MI.
- 1930, Jun 14 Document surrendered; "converted into houseboat"; fitted out as nightclub Boyne City, MI., Lake Charlevoix.
- 1932, Aug Abandoned & sank.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:48:05