- Original Owner
- Ward's Detroit & Lake Superior Line
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Sep 6 Aground between Point Au Pines & Cinder Point.
- 1891, Oct 16 Fitted with double hoists for handling cargo.
- 1893, Dec Owned Crescent Transportation Co.
- 1894, Apr Boiler repaired.
- 1895, Feb Leased to French's Union Transit Line.
- 1899 Owned Union Transit Co., Buffalo, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Blue Book
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:47:26