- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, Oct Put into Port Burwell; bound Port Stanley to Buffalo with damaged wheat cargo.
- 1859 Foundered Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1862, Jul Owned James McNabb, Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1869, Nov 11 Wrecked Straits of Missiquoi.
- 1878 Owned D.M. Smiley, Little Current; registered Goderich.
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio