- Original Owner Location
- Buffalo, NY
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1870 Sold to Stevens & Wilcox by Smith & Bone; 54' long, 13' beam; 14 x 16 engine.
- 1872 Owned Paul Pelkey.
- 1876 Owned Dempsey & Co., Manistee, MI.
- 1899 Owned W.A. Cartier, Ludington, MI; 45 x 11 x 6.6; 22 gross/12 net tons.
- 1917, Oct 6 Foundered off Black Lake, Muskegon City, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:46:07
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio