- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860, Dec 19 Owned J. McAllister, Windsor, ONT.
- 1862 Repaired.
- 1865, Aug 18 Owned A. Donaldson, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1866 Rebuilt; 140 x 23.8 x 12.9; 349.4 tons; by Silmpson at St. Catharines.
- 1867, Nov 12 Driven on reef in storm, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1871, Sep 7 Owned M. Batte et al.
- 1872, Feb Owned William Hall, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1872, Sep Made a barge.
- 1879, Jan 6 Owned William D. Ardagh, Barrie, ONT.
- "Said to have been condemned previous to 1882".
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio