- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1865 281 gross tons.
- 1868 281.22 gross tons; Chicago owners.
- 1871 Owned H.K. Elkins, Chicago; burned in Chicago fire & rebuilt 1873.
- 1875, Oct Bound Sheboygan, WI to Buffalo, NY with 17,000 bushels wheat ashore west Long Point; 1 life lost; crew rescued by schooner ERIE QUEEN.
- 1876 Owned C.B. Packard et al, Sheboygan, WI; repaired.
- 1879 Owned Gibbs et al, Sheboygan.
- 1880, Apr Grounded entering Sheboygan harbor; scuttled, raised & repaired at Milwaukee, WI.
- 1887, Nov Ashore near Chicago.
- 1890 Towed by J.E. HALL with barge ADIRONDACK.
- 1900 Owned C.P. Carlson, Chicago; 288 gross/ 245 net tons.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:45:50