- Original Owner Location
- Cleveland, OH
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Enrolled Sandusky & Buffalo.
- 1871 Owned Worthington, Cleveland, OH.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1876 Same owner, Vermillion.
- 1886 Owned Otto Olsen, Muskegon; from T.D. Silnson.
- 1893, Sep 30 Ashore at Sheboygan pier with 212,000' lumber from Chicago; scuttled; crew rescued by Lifesaving Services.
- 1893, Oct 9 Released by tugs WELCOME & SHEBOYGAN.
- 1900, Nov 19 Stranded, Good Harbor near Leland, MI; repaired.
- 1921 Towed by MARQUIS ROUEN.
- 1928 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:41:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio