- 139' 7"
- 23' 7"
- 7' 4"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Apr 23 Launched; passengers and freight, Montreal-Chicago.
- 1875, Sep Running Windsor-Ft. William.
- 1877 Owned Northwest Transportation Co., Sarnia.
- 1881, Jun Carring railroad iron to Duluth, MN.
- 1882, May Ran between Sarnia and Duluth.
- 1883 Layed up for season.
- 1884, May 21 Sunk, Michipiten Bay, Northern Lake Superior.
- 1885, Jul Fitted out to replace the QUEBEC.
- 1888 Hauling railroad iron to Lake Superior.
- 1890 Sold Patrick Kerivire, Sarnia; cut down to steam barge for coarse freight.
- 1891, Oct 25 Foundered; crew rescued by steamer SLIGO.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:40:02