- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Dec 17 Enrolled Detroit; ran Joseph Campan Street to Walkerville until 1922.
- 1899 Stevens Tug Line.
- 1902 New Scotch boiler 11 x 11, Desmer & Ritchie, Detroit, MI.
- 1922 State of Michigan Highway Department; used across Straits of Mackinac.
- 1926 Rebuilt; second deck built forward 95'9" x 28"9" x 11'1"; 68 gross/86 net tons.
- 1936 State Bridge Commission, employed Port Huron, laid up on completion of Blue Water Bridge.
- 1938-1944 Laid up Port Huron.
- 1944 Dubois St., Detroit, MI.
- 1947, Dec Capsized by wind; dismantled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:23:56
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio