- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- 176' 10"
- 11' 7 3/4"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 550 17/95
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled new, Detroit; ran balance of season unfinished in the Monroe trade in connection with Southern Railroad hauling freight.
- 1847-48 Layup; given upper cabin, passenger service, Buffalo, Toledo and Monroe trade.
- 1851 Served on Cleveland and Detroit Line; lost smoke stack in storm, Lake Erie, April, towed to Detroit.
- 1852 Enrolled Cleveland.
- 1853 Served on Dunkirk, Cleveland, Sandusky & Toledo line with New York and Erie Railroad.
- 1853, Oct 28 Broken in two, washed ashore off Ashtabula Harbor, Lake Erie; total loss.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:30:19