- Original Owner
- Canadian Pacific Car & Passenger Transfer Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882, Feb 4 Registered Montreal.
- 1886 Owned Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Co.
- 1890 Repaired.
- 1892 Owned Canadian Pacific Railroad Co.; port of hail Prescott, ONT; ran Prescott-Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1897 Burned Prescott; rebuilt.
- 1898 Renamed INTERNATIONAL.
- 1908 or 1910 Rebuilt, barge.
- 1914 Dismantled.
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio