- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 500 tons
History and Notes
- 1888, Jun 18 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; ran Cheboygan, MI to St. Ignace, Mackinaw & Sault Ste. Marie with MINNIE & OSSIFRAGE.
- 1890-91 Chartered to Northern Michigan Line with CITY OF CHARLEVOIX & LAWRENCE; ran Chicago to Grand Traverse Bay & Petoskey, MI.
- 1892 Chartered by Vadalia Line; ran St. Joseph, MI to Milwaukee, WI & Chicago, IL.
- 1893 Ran Chicago to Michigan City, IN.
- 1895, May 23 Owned Grand Rapids & Chicago Steamboat Co.; ran Holland, MI to Chicago with CITY OF HOLLAND.
- 1898, Dec Sunk by ice damage at Holland, MI.
- 1901, Apr 13 Owned Graham & Morton Transportation Co.; ran Chicago to Holland with ARGO.
- 1903, Mar 11 Owned A. Booth & Co., Chicago; ran Chicago to South Haven.
- 1904, Nov New scotch boilers at Ferrysburg, MI.
- 1905 Operated by Hackley Transportation Co.; ran Chicago to Muskegon, MI.
- 1906 Operated by Indiana Transportation Co.; ran Chicago to Michigan City.
- 1907, Feb 1 Owned Indiana Transportation Co.; same route.
- 1908, Nov 4 Owned Felix Jackson, Velasco, TX.
- 1908, Dec 8 Foundered Gulf St. Lawrence.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- National Archives
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Great Lakes Register
- Ed Middleton
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 07:27:02
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio