- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1884 Owned L.B. Fortier, Buffalo.
- 1886, Nov 13 Ashore Cleveland, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1889, Apr 19 Chartered by Ogdensburg Transit Co.
- 1906, Oct 7 Aground off Sodus Point, NY, Lake Ontario.
- 19112, Apr Chartered Hall Coal Co.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 06:53:54