- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1901, Mar 21 Launched Craig's Co. yard, Toledo, OH.
- 1901, Apr 4 Enrolled Toledo, Craig Shipbuilding Co.
- 1901, Aug 24 A. Booth & Co., Chicago, IL; W.V. Booth, president.
- 1902, Dec 27 J.H. Graham, St. Joseph, MI; remodeled during winter, 85 staterooms; run between Chicago & Holland.
- 1903, Apr 11 Graham & Morton Transportation Co., Michigan City, IN.
- 1903, May 12 Receive new wheel & 2 new scotch boilers, Ferrysburg.
- 1904, Mar 10 Alterations; enlarged cabins, moved staterooms.
- 1904, May 7 Chartered by People's Transit Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1905 On St. Joseph Line.
- 1905, Nov 23 Beached after storm, Holland; repaired Manitowoc, WI.
- 1910, Apr 27 E.W. Seymour, Chicago, IL.
- 1910, Jun 30 Same owners; renamed RACINE.
- 1910, Jul 11 Chicago, Racine & Milwaukee Line, Michigan City; James F. Gallagher, agent.
- 1913, Jan 31 Enrolled Chicago; James W. Ewell & Co., NY.
- 1917, Dec 31 Enrolled Boston, MA; vessel sold NY to French government; home port Brest, France; renamed RENE.
- 1938 In service.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:23:21