- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 Owned Kelly & Mitchell, Saginaw, MI.
- 1868 Owned J.O. Woolson, Bay City, MI & Wm. M. Kelly, Buffalo, NY.
- 1868, Jul Owned Woolson & Green, Bay City.
- 1870 Owned J.F. Green, Bay City.
- 1871 Owned D.N. Shoemaker, Wenona, MI.
- 1872, May 27 Burned in fire.
- 1878 Documents surrendered Port Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio