- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2,600 tons
History and Notes
- 1887, Aug Launched.
- 1889-91 Towed whaleback barges.
- 1890 Reboilered; two 11' x 12', 150# steam, scotch boilers, Cleveland Ship Building Co., OH; one stack.
- 1890, Mar 27 Owned Wilson Transit Co., Wickliffe, OH.
- 1890, May New rudder.
- 1891, Dec 7 Grounded with coal, Point Sable, Lake Superior.
- 1893, May 2 Grounded with wheat, Kettel Point, Lake Huron.
- 1895-99 Towed YUKON.
- 1900 New deck.
- 1903, Apr 15 Owned Gilchrist Transportation Co., Mentor, OH.
- 1904, Oct 4 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Frederick Stonehouse
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 06:47:39
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio