- Tonnage Gross
- 25,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1867, Sep 25 First enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1868, Oct 25 Collided with & sunk tug SENECZ on Detroit River at Windsor, ONT.
- 1870, Apr 21 Repaired.
- 1871, Nov Damaged by fire in Bay City, MI.
- 1873, May 2 Owned J.M. Nicol, Detroit.
- 1874, May 7 Owned Ward's Central & Pacific Lake Co., Detroit.
- 1875, Oct 29 Ashore Sant Point, MI, Lake Superior.
- 1875, Nov 30 Burned off Buffalo, NY.
- 1875, Dec 31 Documents surrendered, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Annual Reports, U.S. LifeSaving Service
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio