- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 425 tons
History and Notes
- 1876-99 Lumber trade from Muskegon, MI-Chicago, IL.
- 1883 Major repairs.
- 1884 Owned E. G. Files, Manistee, MI.
- 1893 Rebuilt.
- 1899 Owned Milwaukee, WI.
- 1901-30+ Owned Charles J. Sanderson, Milwaukee.
- 1903-1929 Captained by Hans Simonson; carried lumber between Escanaba, MI & Milwaukee.
- 1927 Last shipping season.
- 1929, May Overhauled, Sturgeon Bay, WI; lost mizzen mast off Twin River Point, WI; left in boneyard.
- 1935 Last owned Town Harbor Yacht Club, Chicago, fitted out as Club House.
- 1935, Dec 3 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes-internet
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Under
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 06:37:12