- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863, January Sank, St. Lawrence River, 15 miles above Quebec, Quebec
- with wheat & flour
- 1863, October 19 Passed through Welland Canal
- 1865, March 29 Sold by Henry & James Dinning, Quebec to James
- Haughton, Liverpool, England
- 1865, April 15 Registry closed
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio