- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875, Dec 2 Lumber from Manistee; arrived Milwaukee covered with ice, minus foresail, mainsail, & staysail, main gaff broken.
- 1876 Owned L. Sands, Manistee, MI.
- 1882, Nov 25 Reported ashore between Manistee, MI & Pentwater, MI.
- 1886, Dec Wrecked 4 miles south Manistee.
- 1887, Apr 18 Salvaged.
- 1916 Owned parties on Atlantic seaboard.
- 1918 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:18:39
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio