- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 950,000' lumber
History and Notes
- Laid down as WOLVERINE STATE; built for lumber trade; towed CONSTITUTION.
- 1894, Jul 25 Owned Shores Lumber Co., Ashland, WI.
- 1897, Mar 20 Owned Samuel & Sidney O. Neff, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1897, Apr Ashore Green Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1899, Mar Operated by Crosby Transportation Co., Milwaukee-Grand Haven line.
- 1903, Jun 3 Remeasured 195.2 x 37 x 11.4.
- 1904, Mar 19 Owned Sidney O. Neff & estate of Samuel Neff.
- 1905, Jan 19 Owned Sidney O. Neff.
- 1908, Mar 16 Owned estate of Sidney O. Neff.
- 1909, Jan 21 Owned E. M. Carleton, Trustee, Cleveland, OH.
- 1909, Apr 8 Owned The Manx Transit Co., Fairport, OH.
- 1909, May 1 Foundered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 06:08:43
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio