- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Rochester, NY.
- 1871 Owned DeVille (Doviel), Sodus, NY.
- 1872, Oct Ashore Port Burwell, ONT, Lake Erie; homeport Cleveland, OH; repaired.
- 1875, Oct 8 Wrecked; same owner, Cleveland.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great lakes (internet)
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio