- Sail Number Masts
- 23 3
- 10 1
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864, Apr 5 Registered Oakville, ONT.
- 1865, May 8 Owned Francis Jackman and William H. Jeffery, Toronto, ONT.
- 1865, Jun Sailed to South Africa with cargo of pre-fabricated houses, buggies, whiskey and misc. cargo; rerigged as barkentine.
- 1868 Owned Smith & Post, Oswego, NY; registered as brig, readmeasured 115.8 x 25.6 x 10.5, 201.05 gross tons, official #US23526.
- 1871, Nov 23 lost main sail and boom in colllision with barque DOBBIN, behind Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1872 Owned Albert F. Smith, Oswego.
- 1876 Owned Frederick W. Collins, Oswego, rerigged as schooner.
- 1877 Repaired.
- 1880 Rebuilt.
- 1884 Owned John Collan, Oswego.
- 1887 Owned Chas. Ebert, Bay City, MI.
- 1888 Enrolled Port Huron as unrigged barge.
- 1888, Oct 2 Ashore Sandbeach, Lake Huron; released, repaired.
- 1889, Jun 18 Owned J. C. Miller, et al, Marine City, MI; rebuilt as propeller; readmeasured 115 x 26.7 x 10.5, 288.65 gross/188.99 net tons.
- 1890, Nov 20 Documents surrendered Port Huron, "burned".
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:57:00