- Original Owner
- Talsman & Dean
- Sail Number Masts
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870, Apr 14 Launched; ran Goderich & northern Lake Huron ports.
- 1873, Dec Cabin smashed by collision with a schooner.
- 1875, Jul Got on rocks at French River enterance; repaired Detroit, MI.
- 1877 Owned Thomas Scott, Owen Sound; ran Collingwood to Sault Ste. Marie with NORTHERN BELLE & SILVER SPRAY.
- 1877, Oct 9 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- 1878 Owned Anchor Marine Insurance Co.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio