- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 245 88/95
History and Notes
- 1847-57 Eight enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1852, Nov 6 Ashore & sunk Snake Island with wheat & whiskey.
- 1853, May Raised by Canadian agency; overhauled at Put-in-Bay, OH
- 1854, Oct Lost all spars in storm near Pointe Aux Barques, Lake Huron; repaired Detroit.
- 1855, Sep 22 Ashore North Manitou with corn.
- 1859-64 Four enrollments Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Owned Fisher, Buffalo.
- 1863 Owned Cleland & Walter, Chicago, IL.
- 1865 Enrolled Milwaukee; 195 tons.
- 1866 Burned Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio