- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874 Owned Isaac May, Keswick, ONT; towed by ISAAC MAY.
- 1876 3 masted barge; owned Beaver Line, Toronto, ONT; repaired.
- 1882, Jun Ran on Beaver Line with steambarge ISAAC MAY & barges WAUBASHENE & MUSKOKA; laid up Tonawanda.
- 1887, Mar Owned Michael's Bay Lumber Co.
- 1886 Owned Robert Moat, Montreal, QUE.
- 1889 Towed by AFRICA with MARQUIS.
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Unique ID