- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 76 39/95
History and Notes
- 1848, Nov Driven ashore near Sheboygan, WI with 2000,000' lumber, bound for Chicago.
- 1851 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1853-58 Four enrollments Chicago.
- 1853, Apr Ashore Grand River, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, Apr Beached New Buffalo, Lake Michigan; 1 life lost.
- 1857, Jul 23 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio