- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900 Owned Grand Haven, MI.
- 1928 Owned Nellie Perkins, Grand Haven.
- 1912 In service as passenger Ferry from Grand Haven-resorts around Spring Lake, MI.
- 1918 Owned Fairchild Fish Co., Frankfort, MI; converted to fishtug.
- 1926 Owned Victor Ed Holm, Chicago.
- 1933 Owned Charles Koppelman, Chicago.
- 1935 Owned Arthur Lawmann, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1937 Owned Elisa Trost, Chicago.
- 1938 Owned Flora Lange, Chicago.
- 1948 Owned Ernest LaPoints, Duluth, MN; rebuilt, gas engine, 80hp.
- 1955 Owned Robert F. Meagher, Duluth.
- 1957 Rebuilt, 145hp engine.
- 1971 Owned Zenith Dredge Co., Duluth; converted to towboat.
- 1975 Rebuilt, Cummings diesel engine; 6 cylinder, 120hp.
- 1989 Owned Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, Duluth.
- 1997 Owned Ashland, WI.
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Nor' Easter
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Ed Middleton
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:49:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio