- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1895 Weekly trips Sarnia, ONT to French River, ONT; carried 350,000' lumber.
- 1913, Nov 8 Sank off Cape Smith, Georgian Bay; crew saved; raised.
- 1916 To Atlantic.
- 1919 Transferred to St. Johns, NLA.
- 1920-21 Traded English channels as a barkentine.
- 1923 Broken up England.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:44:43
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio