- Sail Number Masts
- 55' 6"
- 4' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1836, August 31 Owned Almon Burgess, Cleveland, Ohio
- 1838, April 2 New owners, no details
- 1838, November 21 Wrecked near Fairport, Ohio, Lake Erie, driven
- ashore in gale while salvaging four from wrecked
- steamer NEW ENGLAND
- 1856, September Lost centreboard & bowsprit in gale on Lake Michigan
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio