- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860, Jun 1 Damaged in collision with propeller GLOBE near Bar Point, ONT, mouth of Detroit River.
- 1863, Aug 27 Aground Stony Point, MI, Detroit River; got off.
- 1863, Nov Wrecked Colchester, ONT.
- 1866, Jun 9 Rebuilt at Detroit; 136.5 x 25.8 x 10.5; 264.4 gross tons; owned John P. Clark, Detroit.
- 1866, June 11 Owned John Moore, Detroit.
- 1867, Jul Collided with propeller AKRON, Lake Erie.
- 1869, Sep Struck on Bar Point & sprang leak.
- 1869, Oct Aground Fighting Island, ONT, Detroit River.
- 1869, Nov Outfit damaged in gale, Lake Erie.
- 1872, Nov 17 Ashore Sodus, NY.
- 1877, Sep 29 Owned S. B. Grummond, Detroit; US 1394.
- 1880, Mar 26 Owned John & P. J. Monaghan, Detroit.
- 1882, Sep 25 Owned Richard M. Hutchings, Detroit; 251.18 net tons.
- 1883, Aug Aground Lake Michigan; drydocked at Chicago, IL.
- 1884, Apr 22 Owned John V. Moran, Detroit.
- 1885, May 6 Owned M. H. O'Toole, Detroit.
- 1887, Oct 29 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:38:44