- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Feb 18 Enrolled Bay City, MI; owned A.C. Tuxbury, Tonawanda, NY; Apr 16 enrolled Suspension Bridge, NY; owned A.C. Tuxbury et al.
- 1891, Mar 4 Enrolled Boston, MA; owned W.H. Sawyer et al, Worchester, MA; towed barges in bulk trade.
- 1905, Oct 27 Enrolled Chicago, IL; owned Edward Hines Lumber Co., Chicago.
- 1915, Jun 23 Owned Hamilton Transportation Co., Michigan City, IN.
- 1923 Owned Sawyer Transportation Co., Michaign City.
- 1928, Aug 11 Grounded & broke up Lake Huron.
- 1928, Sep 20 Documents surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:35:18