- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Pennsylvania Railroad dock near Ash St., Toledo, OH.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
History and Notes
- 1888, Aug Hauled last load of stone from Marquette, MI to Grand Marais for harbor of refuge.
- 1890 Enrolled Chicago, IL; owned South Side Lumber Co.
- 1891 Engines replaced with 18 + 34 x 30", 30hp @ 97rpm single steeple compound engine by Manistee Iron Works; One 8 1/2' x 141" @ 110# steam, firebox boiler by Phoenix Iron Works (1887).
- 1915, Jun 23 Enrolled Chicago; owned Philetus Sawyer Corp.
- 1916, Aug 25 Owned J.J. Tindall et al, Chicago..
- 1918, Jan 10 Owned Wells Transit Co., Michigan City, IN; home port Michigan City; 1 deck, 2 masts.
- 1918 Enrolled Toledo, OH; owned Citizens Sand & Gravel Co., Toledo.
- 1919, Jun 13 Documents surrendered, Toledo; "Change name of corporate owners".
- 1922, Jul 11 Burned At Pensylvania Railroad dock, Toledo.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:33:58
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio