- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, May 16 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; maiden voyage Au Sable, MI.
- 1896, Mar 23 Enrolled Duluth, MN; owned Alex R. Sinclair, Duluth, Henry Fish, St. Clair, MI., & George W. Pack, Asheville, NC.
- 1896, Sep 30 Ashore near Fort Erie, Buffalo harbor.
- 1897 Enrolled Duluth, MN; owned Alex R. Sinclair, Henry Fish, St. Clair, MI & A.W. Comstock, Alpena, MI.
- 1909, May 16 Badly listed & waterlogged Marquette after springing leak during gale in tow of steamer SIMON LANGELL.
- 1916, Apr 21 Owned Pringle Barge Line, Detroit.
- 1916, Apr 28 Owned Moore McCormack Lines, New York; sent to Atlantic coast with steamer GETTYSBURG & barge ALEX ANDERSON.
- 1923 Tobacco interests; Cuban owners.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:17:40
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio