- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 389 32/95
History and Notes
- 1849, Jun 4 Ashore, North Point?
- 1851, Apr 15 Owned George W. Holt, et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1854, May 27 Owned James C. Evans, et al, Buffalo.
- 1854, Oct 10 Towed into Cleveland, OH with rudder unshipped during a gale.
- 1855, May 12 Owned American Transportation Co., Buffalo, Rufus C. Palmer, President.
- 1857, Sep 22 Lost rudder off Port Washington, Lake Michigan, towed to Milwaukee.
- 1860, May 2 Owned William Williams, et al, Buffalo.
- 1860, Nov 15 Collision with unlit, anchored bark DAVID MORRIS, Detroit River; lost mast & demolished her pilothouse.
- 1860, Nov 28 Ashore in snowstorm below Cleveland, Lake Erie.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1862, Mar 15 Rebuilt.
- 1862, Apr 25 Owned J. N. Gardner, et al, Buffalo.
- 1862, Jun 24 Owned John N. Gardner, Buffalo.
- 1863, Jan Overhauled & repaired, Bidwell's yard, Buffalo.
- 1864, Sep 2 Sank by collision, Lake Erie.
- Lytle List
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:21:48