- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 275' x 40' x 26', 2,206 gross tons.
- 1906, Dec Broken wheel Pointe aux Barques; repaired Port Huron, MI.
- 1916 Owned Great Lakes Transit Corperation; rebuilt, Quebec, QUE; sent to Atlantic Ocean.
- 1917 Owned United States Shipping Board; lengthened, Buffalo Dry Dock, Buffalo, NY.
- 1917, Nov 12 Torpedoed, Mediterranean.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:20:04
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio