- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned Lower Lakes Steam Ship Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1910, May Aground on St. Clair River at Port Huron; released.
- 1915 Owned Mutual Transit Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1916 To Atlantic Coast; owned Empress Naviera of Cuba; renamed EDUARDO SALA.
- 1922 Returned to lakes; renamed BENNINGTON.
- 1942 To Atlantic coast.
- 1943 Returned to lakes; converted to self-unloader; readmeasured; 243.7 x 42.2 x 22.5; 2082 gross/1467 net tons; back to Atlantic.
- 1945 Laid up after service in WWII.
- 1949 Scrapped at Chester, PA.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:18:31