- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3,000 tons
History and Notes
- 1893, May 22 Grounded, head of Mud Lake, range light out.
- 1894, Jul 28 A side ore pocket collapsed into engine room, broke the eccentrics; repaired, Clyde Iron Works, Duluth.
- 1901 Rebuilt, new deck, 265.7' x 41.5' x 22.3', 2,122 gross tons.
- 1903 Renamed C. C. HAND.
- 1912, Nov Laid up, Menominee.
- 1913 Owned James Mitchell, Cleveland, OH.
- 1913 Owned Captain Howard Hackett, Amherstburg, ONT; also noted as F. C. Hackett, Detroit, MI?
- 1913, Oct 7 Burned, Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number