- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893 Built for year round use in Straits of Mackinac, St. Ignace & Mackinac City, MI; ice-breaking capabilities.
- 1912 Abandoned; replaced by new car ferry; also named STE. MARIE.
- 1918 Owned T.L. Durocher, Sault Ste, Marie, MI; converted to barge; 748 gross tons.
- 1928 Dismantled; abandoned Detour, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:13:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio