- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 450,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1901, Jun 21 Owned, Gus Kitzinger, et al, Manistee, MI.
- 1907, Mar 12 Owned Gus Kitzinger, Manistee.
- 1911, Aug 2 Owned Sydney C. McLouth, Marine City, MI.
- 1911, Sep 19 Owned River Tramnsit Co., Port Huron, MI; renamed HAZZARD, WILLIAM A.
- 1914 Rebuilt, sand & gravel carrier, McLouth Shipyard, Marine City, MI.
- 1916 Carried cement for consturction of 4th (Sabin) lock, Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- 1925, Mar 9 Owned, Winkworth Fuel & Supply Co., Detroit, MI, 793IHP.
- 1931, Jan 8 Owned, Winkworth Transit Co., Detroit.
- 1933 Abandoned; partly dismantled.
- 1934, Jan 22 Owned Eli O. Jocques, River Rouge, MI.
- 1934, Jan 23 Enrollment surrendered, Detroit; "abandoned in sunken & deteriorated condition, unfit for further use."
- 1934 Broken up, Rouge River, west Jefferson Avenue, Detroit.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Blue Book
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:10:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio