- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Mackinac Lumber Co., St. Ignace, MI.
- 1880 Reengined & boilered; 16 + 30 x 26", 260hp @ 110rpm steeple compound engine by Bay City iron Works (1880); One 7.5 x 15' @ 90# steam, firebox boiler by John Mohr Boiler Works, Chicago, IL.
- 1897, May 22 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Charles D. Thompson & Charles B. Boynton, Port Huron.
- 1897, Jul 10 Reenrolled, Port Huron with additional owners.
- 1899 Owned Nagle Towing Co, St. Ignace, MI; cut down to 1 deck.
- 1914, Feb 19 Owned John Schroeder Lumber Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- Late 1920's Abandoned Sturgeon Bay boneyard.
- 1930, May 29 Documents surrendered "dismantled & abandoned".
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:08:16