- Tonnage Old Style
- 762 54/95
History and Notes
- 1856, Jun 13 Enrolled at Buffalo.
- 1857, Jul 18 Aground at Pt. Pelee, Lake Erie, released Jul 15.
- 1857, Sep 12 Lost a man overboard, Grand Traverse Bay, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1857, Nov Grounded off Pt. Colborne, Lake Erie, Lost anchors & smokestack.
- 1858, Apr Owner Lucius Pratt, Buffalo.
- 1859, Aug 10 Owner Pascal P. Pratt, Buffalo.
- 1859, Sep 19 Owners John B. Griffin et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1859, Nov Struck bottom at Milwaukee pier, WI, Lake Michigan; rudder damaged.
- 1860, Jun 7 Owner Charles Ensign, Buffalo, NY.
- 1863, Jan 22 Rebuilding at Mason & Bidwell Shipyard, Buffalo, NY.
- 1863, Nov Sprung leak on Lake Michigan with cargo flour & wheat.
- 1864, Apr 8 Owners Western Transportation Co., Buffalo; Buffalo & Toledo Line and Buffalo and Chicago.
- 1865, Apr Operated by Western Transportation Co.
- 1865, May 3 Remeasured 192 x 34 x 10.9 feet, 921.10 gross tons.
- 1867, Jun Collided with steambarge GEORGE W. BISSELL off Clay Banks, Lake Erie. Both damaged.
- 1867, Nov 4 Sunk, Lake Erie.
- Lytle List
- Jack Messmer
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Dire
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:36:30