- Propulsion Type
- 16' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891 Owned John Gridley, Collingwood.
- 1897 Owned Frank Scott, Collingwood; harbor tug.
- 1901 Recovered cargo of lumber from wreck, schooner W.L. WETMORE that went aground & wrecked on Russell Reef, Georgian Bay the previous Nov.
- 1905 Pushed the still burning CITY OF COLLINGWOOD to her final resting place at Collingwood.
- 1910, Nov 26 Burned at wharf.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- "Collingwood Bulletin" - internet
- Unique ID