- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3,300 tons
History and Notes
- 1898, Jun 29 Damaged her bottom, Georgian Bay; repaired, south Chicago.
- 1901 Owned Pittsburgh Steam Ship Co.
- 1907, May Stranded, Caribou Island, Lake Superior in fog; released after lightering part of iron ore cargo; will go to Toledo, OH for repairs to forepeak & forward compartment.
- 1918 Owned Clinchfield Navigation Co., New York City, NY; 2,663 gross tons.
- 1918 Rebuilt by Imperial Steam Boat Co., Oddes Shipyard, Detroit, MI; for coastal service.
- 1924 Owned in Denmark; renamed JENSEN ANNE.
- 1927 Scrapped.
- 1929 Out of Lloyd's registry.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:01:57
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio