- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1877, Jul 13 Remeasured, 184.12 gross tons.
- 1881, Apr Rebuilt & lengthened, Picton by John Tait; 1 deck, 2 masts, 119.66' x 23.5' x 8.58', 180.90 gross tons; 14", 16" x 16" virtical engine, 45hp by G. McKevon?, Kingston, ONT, 1873.
- 1881, May 6 Owned John D. Vanalstine, et al, Belleville, ONT.
- 1882, Aug 8 Collided & sunk steambarge KINGSFORD near Picton, Lake Ontario.
- 1882 Large repairs.
- 1883, Aug 29 Ashore near Wilson, Lake Ontario; released & towed to Oswego, NY, repaired.
- 1887, Mar 17 Owned Gilbert, et al.
- 1887, May 9 Owned Boulton, et al.
- 1887, Jun 4 Owned Short, et al.
- 1890 Owned Phippen & Co., Belleville, ONT.
- 1892 Retired.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Dire
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 05:01:25
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio