- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- 2 miles north of east enterance to Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Beached in storm.
History and Notes
- 1871 Same owners; dismasted.
- 1876 Repaired.
- 1877 Owned Captain Patrick Ryan, Oswego.
- 1879, Aug Same owner; abandoned at Oswego as uninsurable.
- 1881 Owned by Donaldson et al, Cleveland, OH; towed R. PRINDIVILLE in Cleveland & AuSable lumber trade.
- 1883 Broke loose in Lorain, OH harbor; blown about causing considerable damage to other vessels & the Main Street bridge; repaired.
- 1884 Owned Thomas Faragher, Cleveland, in stone trade.
- 1885 Owned Donaldson, Cleveland.
- 1887 Owned Paragan, Cleveland.
- 1889 Owned C.H. Ellis, Milwaukee; new deck.
- 1890 Ashore at Burnham pier, 20 miles north of Manistee; lost rudder & full of water.
- 1893 Beached in Lake Michigan storm.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID