- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Appears to have been used Saugatuck, MI in mid-1870's.
- 1877, Aug Boiler repaired.
- 1877, Nov 16 Journey to Mobile, AL via Mississippi.
- 1880-85 Registered Oswego, NY.
- 1893, Aug 9 Sank one mile from entrance to harbor, Erie, PA.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio