- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878 Owned Alva Bradley, et al, Cleveland; repaired.
- 1885 Rebuilt, two decks.
- 1902 Rebuilt, 593 gross/536 net tons; one deck.
- 1903 Owned Blodgett, Bay City, MI.
- 1903 Burned, Tonawanda, NY, owned Mrs. E. B. Deuble, Tonawanda; rebuilt as barge; renamed OLGA.
- 1906, Jul 13 Converted to wrecker.
- 1907 Owned Union Towing & Wrecking Co., Duluth, MN.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 04:57:35
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio